Story About Us

Assalamualaikum. 

Okey. Nie entry untuk Nor Syazana binti Zazlan. 




Who is she? She is the most important person in my life. She is my girlfriend, boyfriend, sweetheart and she is my everything. Yesterday, which is 15 December 2013, she already grow up and being a teenagers. This is the story between us and Read it carefully ye my dear. 

Our relationship start from 13 Jun 2012 on Thursday. She is third person that says HI! to me. Furthermore, she stay at the same asrama with me. She stay at house no 64, but me stay at 61. We start become close from that time. Between us, there are another person, Khairunnisak Abd Ghaffar. We are really damn close. 

Every time we going out, three of us will stay together. We keep story each other. All secret between us, we keep each other. When we are in semester 2, we did not in the same class. We separate each other, but we still keep in touch. Every time we are free, we keep seeing each other. We go to Pulau Langkawi with the whole our classmate in semester 1.

A lot of memory that we keep each other. Until now, we didn't in the same class. But now, we did not very close. Its such a sad thing. Even though we didn't so close like we are in semester 1, but I will keep remind you. 

I know, you must very sad that I didn't give you a wishes. But here are for you, and I hope you like the puzzles that I give you. I love you and you will keep in my deep in my heart. 

Syazana? She is

Cute person
Kind and loving person
Humble person. 



I am, Nurfarhah Khalidah would like to say, Happy Birthday and I love you until Jannah, InsyaAllah. May Allah bless your life. Please, being such a good girl and become good daughter to your family. I love you more and more and more. Maybe entry nie tak ckup suprise untuk awk, but, only this that I can make to you. Good Luck in your life and always happy wlaupun kite slalu tak jumpe. 


I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU